Monday, January 10, 2011

Getting Technical Here!

Today I posted a backround photo for my blog   A few minor difficulties but I like the look okay  I changed the template so my bog title would stand out upon the detail of my beading.  The detail is from a bead embroiderd  collar I made last year.  It is now being wore by a lovely southern belle, somewhere in Georgia....sold at the gallery : )  When I made this collar I was rushed.  I made it to place in a gallery show which previewed art for a studio tour.  It came out quite nice and I plan to make at least 2 more this spring(God help me !).  The collar was laborious taking easily 25+ hours to make...Ahhhh what would I do without MUSIC!...and my dogs, who faithfully sat by my side the entire time I worked on this piece!  

Anyhow, today I give myself a pat on the back for getting my blog heading to look so fancy!
 Nitey Nite All!

No comments:

Post a Comment