Monday, August 6, 2012

Where has Time Gone?!

Time to get back to blogging!  Lot's of chaos at the home front these past 9 months but life seems to be stabilizing for now : )  Blogger has changed quite a bit since my last post and so I am hoping I can figure out how to post photos!!  I am severely computer illiterate!  I have had quite a few custom orders this year.  I decided that custom work is difficult to do while still keeping up inventory for the gallery....but, I managed to get through it all and have worked out a system...just need a bigger studio!  I am beginning to understand my market a bit better and am seeing a sales cycle:  Embellished bead work sells well for the holidays and special occasions while Steam punk is definitely  more for the casual, everyday buyer.  Bead work is definitely more labor intensive and gratifying while Steam punk is quick, instant results. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment