Monday, August 1, 2016

Hey, I'm still here!!

I will not bore you with the reason for my inactivty on this blog..suffice to say that my life has been full of many surprises which have pulled me in all sorts of directions!  I have kept up with my bead embroidery but decided pull out of one gallery which represented my work.  I felt like a change was needed to prevent further stagnation in my work.  I still sell my work at the Artery in Davis, CA.  I am considering taking steps towards on line selling but I cringe at the thought of how much time I would have to spend on social media in order to get my business moving on line.  I am also considering participating in high end fine craft shows;  this would mean I would have to upgrade my booth appearance.  So my brain is plodding along looking for new creative direction.  In the meantime I've gotten myself into the quality not quantity state of mind as I pursue new ideas I have for my jewelry designs.  Here are a few photos of new work. Enjoy!





1 comment:

  1. Hello Cathy,
    Glad you are back! I enjoyed seeing your new pieces. I especially like the picture #2, colors and shape. Looking forward to seeing more. Take Care, Nat G

    ReplyDelete