Saturday, October 18, 2014

It's Been A Very Busy Year!



Such a busy year so far!  In April I was accepted into the Artery this past April;  the Artery is another cooperative gallery in Davis, CA.  In June my daughter graduated college and began college a few weeks ago.  In June I went on an 18 day tour of Europe and fell in love with Europeans.  There is no truth to the comment that Parisians are icy towards Americans;  I found Paris to be very welcoming.
In August my mom passed away from cancer;  everything happened very quickly.  I miss her a great deal.  Every morning I warm up at the gym playing Cold Plays song "Always In My Head" and give my mom a few minutes....just she and I and memories.  Shortly after mom's death we placed my dad in assisted living memory care...that was very difficult but the right decision;  he is happy and socializing.  

Anyhow, I am finding myself asking...."what was I doing before all this happened"!  I have been busy at both galleries and have not posted or taken very many photos:(   I converted to Mac Air and iPhone 6 this year and haven't figured out how to get photos on Blogger.  I am not very astute in computer technology.  Hopefully I will have more photos soon!  In the meantime I am off to bead!

2 comments:

  1. I've left a comment for you on your facebook page. Burtonjudson21@gmail.com or kerney26@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please contact me at madoerz@gmail.com for your contact info. We would like to send you an application to the Holiday Home Tour and Boutique on Dec 11
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete